One of the great things about using DynoChem is the regular update of the online library, delivering the latest and best models to all users instantly.
In the June update:
|Blood pressure regulation in a specific patient using a 200mg daily dose.|
- We published a new guidance document for solvent swap distillation, a very popular DynoChem application.
- We added new models for sulfonate ester / genotoxic impurity formation (based on work using DynoChem by Dr Ed Delaney and a PQRI consortium)
- We added new models for tangential flow filtration (TFF), precipitation and PK/PD calculations.
- We republished the DynoChem Validation document, illustrating the accuracy of each DynoChem model building statement.
- We updated our solvent properties shortlist, adding three solvents (1-propanol, isobutanol and trifluoroacetic acid)
- We updated a number of models to the new standard format.
To try them out, visit DynoChem Resources.